1. Walk your dog or cat in areas that are less chemical treated. Avoid areas where there are warning flags. And certainly wipe their paws with a damp cloth (dry cloth if it is wet outside) when re-entering your house, because they also pick up chemicals for the sidewalks and streets. Remember, when they settle down, pets will lick their paws.
2. Avoid over-vaccinating. Consider vaccinal titer blood tests instead.
3. Avoid chemical insecticides on or in your pet. Use essential oils to repel fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and flies.
4. Avoid chemicals in food. Feed fresh, frozen, or freeze-dried raw food.
1. Brush the coat every day. Massages release toxins.
2. Feed raw diet.
3. Serious detox-ing for health. This requires a conversation with your veterinarian, but always includes supplements to cleanse the liver.